Three special programs for teenagers!
Enterprise : How does a business make money? What happens when a business doesn’t bother about its customers? What happens if a business makes products of poor quality? What happens if there is no cooperation in the team?
Enterprise is a learning program that equips youngsters with knowledge, skills and beliefs about money, business, design, production, decision making, roles and responsibilities, team behaviour, values, ethics, and about entrepreneurship.
The program is designed to take learners through an entire lifecycle of a business, from setting it up to selling a product and doing a balance sheet. They have to form a company, allocate responsibilities, choose a product, get funds, design, actually manufacture, advertise and sell, all along keeping time and accounts. And finally they calculate how much the company is worth and their profits.
This program has been very successful and very well received by parents and teenagers the last nine times.
For : 12 – 17 year olds,
From: 29 April to 3 May, Mon – Fri
and 14 May to May 18, Tue-Sat
Time: 9.00am – 1.00pm, 5 days
Fee: Rs 4000
Power of your Mind : A unique empowering workshop for teenagers. Did you know that you normally use only 10% of your mind? What about the other 90%? Confidence, academic performance, interpersonal relationships, career choices… everything can hinge on the state of your mind. The mind can be a powerful ally when it operates without inhibitions, and at its full potential. Learn to develop and tap into the phenomenal power of your mind.
For : 13 – 19 year olds
From: 6-7 May 2013, Mon-Tue
and 11-12 May 2013, Sat-Sun
Time: 9am – 6pm, 2 days
Fee: Rs 6000
Creative Writing : Learn to write in a variety of genres such as essay, story, interview, report, poem, limerick… This is workshop happens only once a year and so is always eagerly awaited.
For : 11 – 17 year olds
From: 6 May to 10 May 2013, Mon-Fri,
Time: 10 am – 1pm, 5 days
Fee: Rs 3000
By: Cheryl Rao
Register immediately. Call
Prashanthi : 9949095665 :: Raju : 9949184605, 040-32945665 :: Omana : 9849747170
You could also send us an email or sms with your name, participant’s details & query and we shall call you back.
Presentation to Performance – A children’s theatre workshop!
This is a fun theatre workshop that we have conducted several times over the last six years, each time with very happy outcomes! The participants have a great time learning much more than just theatre – about themselves, their feelings and their motivations. This unique workshop is facilitated by Devendranath, our theatre resource person.
The exercises and activities in this workshop give children an opportunity to work on various aspects:
- Know about Voice – Pitch, Volume, Clarity, Tempo
- Know about Body and Movement with it
- Expressions & Emotions
- Body postures, its language and the possibilities
- Imagination, Memory, Senses, Concentration
- Exploring space, body, rhythm and expressions with music and external sounds
- Get the confidence to express in a group
- Respect other’s points of view
For : 6 – 12 year olds
Days: Mon-Fri, 2 weeks, 10 days
From: 13 May to 24 May 2013 and
27 May to 7 June 2013
Time: 10am – 12noon
Fee: Rs 3000
By: A S Devendranath
Register immediately. Call or sms or email
Prashanthi : 9949095665
Raju : 9949184605, 040-32945665
About the facilitator:
Devendranath is a performance researcher/practitioner and workshop facilitator and an actor with more than fifteen years of experience in the areas of performance,training, directing, dramaturgy, producing, marketing and PR, international festivals, academic research, and university lecturing. He is a Master of Arts in International Performance Research (MAIPR) from the University of Warwick, the University of Amsterdam and the University of Helsinki/Tampere under the Erasmus Mundus programme of the European Union. He postgraduated from the University of Hyderabad and graduated from the School of Drama, Thrissur, both in the discipline of Theatre and Performing Arts. His specialties are Education Methodologies (Pedagogy and Andragogy) and Psychophysical Training For a couple of years, he was involved in an independent project with children where he is researching the possibilities of ‘performance’ in day-to-day life of a child.