- Suffer from repetitive strain injury or carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Have a backache or stiff neck and shoulders.
- Become uncomfortable when sitting at your computer for long periods of time
- Are a singer, musician, actor, dancer or athlete and feel you are not performing at your full potential.
More information on other sites:
- A short introductory article
- Detailed article covering how it works, what to expect, and how to learn it
A short presentation by Padmini Menon, a friend of Kaleidoscope, who practices and teaches the Alexander Technique in Bangalore, India. Contact her via email
A 13 minute video on the Alexander Technique by the British Medical Journal