Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT): is a healing & self improvement modality which is also called the needleless version of acupuncture based on the connection between the body’s subtle energies, emotions, and health. Read more. Kaleidoscope offers a complete basic course based on the EFT manual as provided by the founder Gary Craig.
Feb 17, 2009. 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
Fee: Rs 1500
Call us for registrations.
NLP or Neuro-Linguistic Programming is a model (process) of working with the inner mind for personal excellence and making positive changes in our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual selves.
Applied Kinesiology (AK) is a practice of using manual muscle-strength testing.
NLP-K combines the best of both these sciences to develop techniques of working with the inner mind, through the body.
Using NLP-K you can
- Overcome limiting beliefs
- Accomplish goals with your unconscious mind
- Handle Dis-Stress
- Release Dis-Ease and illness
- Cure phobias
- Release trauma and anxiety
(among other things)
Our earlier demo sessions and full workshops have been of interest and use to many people. On popular demand, we announce a second mini NLP-K workshop:
Mini NLP-K session on Nov 1, Saturday 6.30 pm to 8 pm.
Fee: Rs 200
The 5th Basic NLP-K workshop is on Nov 1 and 2 (9 am to 6 pm)
NLP-K is a powerful technique to work with your mind, body and emotions to achieve any goals you might have.
Kaleidoscope is an authorized NLP-K center – which means you can not only learn the techniques, but also receive support in practicing it, or applying it in your life in the long run.
The program has created 45 NLP-K practitioners this year in Hyderabad, many of whom swear by the impact it’s made on thier lives. The Kaleidoscope team itself uses the techniques regularly. Using NLP-K we have been able to
- Correctly identify the root causes of complicated and interrelated problems;
- Generate solutions to professional and personal issues using a process approach (rather than the content based / “analysis of past” approaches of psychotherapy and some spiritual practices)
- Create practical and holistic implementation plans for solutions we generated; achieve desired results quickly.
What some of our other practitioners are saying:
“I find it a good and effective tool to solve any problem I have. …I now have the power to create what I want.” Suparna Kapoor
“NLP-K tools are very very helpful. They have made me much more positive and made me beleive in myself … I am much stronger and self assured” Sharvari Dhobale
Experience new results when your conscious and unconscious mind, emotions and body are in alignment with each other! The next NLP-K workshop is on Nov 1 and 2, 2008.
Kaleidoscope begins a new learning adventure this week.
We’ve launched a study group for those interested in spiritual advancement. The aim of the group is to
- Work towards becoming unconditional in our thoughts and actions
- Grow spiritually, on the path that most appeals to us, using group processes to support our journey
- Learn new tools for spiritual growth and practice using the tools that are most applicable to our context
- Share spiritual experiences, aspirations and resources
Each session of the study group is chaired by a group member. There is no formal leadership, coaching or mentoring for the group.
The session are usually on alternate Saturdays between 3 and 5 pm. Please check the calendar in the sidebar for the exact details of upcoming sessions.
Anyone is welcome to attend the sessions. There is no fee.
In keeping with our sense of humor at Kaleidoscope, we’ve called the group BUGS (Be Unconditional, Grow Spiritually).
What’s been happening at the BUGS sessions since its launch:
- Back to Basics: An overview of Alcoholics Anonymous 12 Step process
- A screening of the flim “What the bleep do you know?”
- Grounding Meditations
- Book reading