The dates for the seven series workshop have been modified. Please mark your calendars!
Parenting is challenging. You need to not only nourish your child, but also nurture him or her into a sensitive, curious and bright individual. Today, parenting by observation and advice alone does not seem to be enough. The environment changes every day, and so do parenting challenges. It’s a skill that needs learning and support.
Kaleidoscope presents a series of seven sessions on effective parenting.
- Bouncing off the walls: Understanding and handling the hyperactive child.
Nov 8, Sat, 11 am to 1 pm
- I’m not eating that!! Getting your child to be friends with food.
Nov 15, Sat, 11 am to 1 pm
- Tantrum Troubles: Developing desirable behaviour in your child.
Nov 22, Sat, 11 am to 1 pm
- Learninp qrodlems: Making learning enjoyable for your child
Nov 29, Sat, 11 am to 1 pm
- Dealing with Disorders: Bedwetting, Pica and other childhood problems
Dec 6, Sat, 11 am to 1 pm
- Toy Story: The importance of play; and finding the right toys and games for your child
Dec 13, Sat, 11 am to 1 pm
- Great in groups: Making your child comfortable in a social environment
Dec 20 Sat, 11 am to 1 pm