Kaleidoscope begins a new learning adventure this week.
We’ve launched a study group for those interested in spiritual advancement. The aim of the group is to
- Work towards becoming unconditional in our thoughts and actions
- Grow spiritually, on the path that most appeals to us, using group processes to support our journey
- Learn new tools for spiritual growth and practice using the tools that are most applicable to our context
- Share spiritual experiences, aspirations and resources
The session are usually on alternate Saturdays between 3 and 5 pm. Please check the calendar in the sidebar for the exact details of upcoming sessions.
Anyone is welcome to attend the sessions. There is no fee.
In keeping with our sense of humor at Kaleidoscope, we’ve called the group BUGS (Be Unconditional, Grow Spiritually).
What’s been happening at the BUGS sessions since its launch:
- Back to Basics: An overview of Alcoholics Anonymous 12 Step process
- A screening of the flim “What the bleep do you know?”
- Grounding Meditations
- Book reading