- Does my body still have traces of last year’s respiratory infection? Yes? No?
- I think I’ve forgiven my sister for the nasty remarks she made when I was 13. Has my system really forgiven her?
- My career is going nowehere in spite of my best efforts. Am I sabotaging myself in some way?
- I always end with people taking advantage of my good nature. Is it that I am just too gullible?
- I think I’m a strong independent type. Is it true?
Muscle testing is a simple mechanism to connect with your unconscious mind and communicate with binary responses.
Learn muscle testing and its many applications in this short weekend workshop. An outline of what you will learn:
Basic Muscle Testing Course Contents
1.Establishing the involuntary response
a. Emotional events
b. True & False statments
3.Muscle Testing as a way to communicate with the subconscious mind
4.Different positions of double testing
5.Clearing oneself to get accurate results
b. O ring
i. Two hands
ii. Single hand
f. Pupillary contraction
g. Body balance
8.Muscle Testing substances
9.Muscle Testing using the Levels of Consciousness
a.Conditions for Consciousness Calibration
b.Muscle Testing Choices
c.Muscle Testing books, people, instituitions, objects, teachers
10.Increasing Accuracy in Muscle Testing results